Quality for more than 50 years
A success story right from the outset
From a metal-working shop to an innovative, medium-sized company
- ROBUSTA has been a registered trademark since 1965.
- At the beginning of the 1960s, Mr Alfred Gaukel joined the smithy that his father, Mr Adolf Gaukel, had founded in 1948.
- Shortly after this, the first “angled support resistant to both tensile and compressive forces” was designed for a well-known Stuttgart construction company and protected by patent.
- Other new developments followed on – such as the ROBUSTA transport anchoring system and ROBUSTA storage racks.
- 42 major systems, such as horizontal production facilities and battery formwork for producing precast concrete components, were supplied from 1967 until 1972.
- In the following years, many more products were developed for concrete construction work and the precast concrete component industry.
ROBUSTA Supply Programme
The ROBUSTA name stands for well-engineered products that can cope with hard use on construction sites throughout the world. Our articles undergo continual improvements in design and are manufactured solidly at our main site in Weil der Stadt-Hausen.
State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and qualified, skilled employees ensure a long service life and excellent quality. A major proportion of our articles are hot-dip galvanised for long-term use – both outstanding stability and longevity are assured.
Problem solving – part of the package
Problem solving plays an especially important role in our company. Growing demands are placed on building contractors and construction project complexity is increasing.
Our civil and structural engineers’ many years of expertise are available to help find a solution for your individual requirements. Our personal, customer-oriented service rounds off our range of services in an optimal way for you. We are also, of course, ready to assist you on site with well-founded advice.
New developments are our driving force
Working together with our customers very often gives rise to new products from the tailor-made designs they request. These new products will then be manufactured as new developments on a permanent basis on account of their practical and flexible fields of application.
Our serial products are also regularly complemented with meaningful accessories and advanced still further. Continuous design improvements keep our entire supply programme up-to-date with the latest, complex safety requirements.
We have successively expanded our production lines over the last few years and are nowadays capable of producing a major proportion of the products we offer. As opposed to current market trends, we have reintegrated production processes that were formerly out-sourced and continually enlarged our machine shop.
Our great vertical range of manufacture and proximity accelerate production processes enabling us to react still more flexibly to your demands. State-of-the-art manufacturing techniques, such as robot welding, laser cutting and CNC metal processing – amongst others –, added to our employees’ relevant expertise guarantee the highest quality all the way down the line.
Our Rental Service
ROBUSTA-GAUKEL keeps an extensive inventory at its two sites. A great deal of the articles can be supplied at short notice. Our customers both at home and abroad are supplied rapidly and reliably – with our company’s own trucks as well.
Almost our entire product programme can be rented out. You will always receive high-class quality on account of constant checks on our long-lasting materials.